Example of most popular workshops and seminars for Parents:
* Positive Behavior Support, Motivation, and teaching new skills to your child
*Successful IEP, Educational Placements, FAPE
* Self-Help Skills Basic (ex: Toilet Training, Dressing, Showering, Preparing Simple Snacks)
* Successful Work/Study skills: Completing all Chores and Homework On-time
* Pre-Employment Skills and College-Ready Skills for Teenagers/Young Adults
All workshops and seminars will provide each parent/family member
with the detailed "how to" design for the skills they want to teach their child
is a meeting where participants are actively involved in learning process and participate in hands-on exercises. Popular choice when multiple skills and topics to be discussed.
[6 hours total can be delivered over 2 meetings].
is a lecture with active discussions and hands-on exercises at the end of each meeting .
1-2 skills/topics only due to the limited time (ex: Toilet Training, Dressing, Prep to IEP)
[3 hours total ]
All Workshops and Seminars available for
Available Format*: In-Person (*Webinars available per request)
(*) There is NO WAITING list .
If you are struggling and need help - please contact us
to request detailed information on how to receive
our affordable workshop designed for you
Our Training Team
All members of our Training Team have Master Degrees and many years
of professional experience teaching skills to children and adults.
Popular Workshop for Parents who focus on School Readiness Success
(Pre-K, K, 1st grade)
Tailored plan on How To Teach Skills to achieve
milestones of development are available in English and other languages
Delivery Format: Workshop
Assessment is done over 1.5 workshops (9 hours). Parents actively involved in all steps and participate in hands-on activities.
[9 hours total can be delivered over 3 meetings].
About this Evidence Based Assessment
* This is an hourly Service
* Two Complimentary 20 min meetings before and after IEP included
Additional service may include explanation of your child's IEP in your language
(Current translations available: Russian, Spanish , Vietnamese )
* This is an Hourly Service (4-12 hours/week)
* Tailored to Students in General Education and with an IEP or 504 Plan
* This Program is Designed to Maximize Your Child's Academic Skills and Knowledge
* Complimentary weekly meetings per week
* Complimentary Strategies for Positive Social Behavior at School
Additional service may include an explanation of your child's IEP or other School Papers in your language (Russian, Spanish , Vietnamese)