ABA ADAPTIVE SKILLS TRAINING (AST)
for children ages 30 months – 22 y. old
Option# 1: For clients of Alta California Regional Center (ACRC), DDS, state of CA: Free/Reduced Price.
Option# 2: For all other consumers: Private Pay, Private Pay Long Distance.
Option #1 and Option #2 Include all of the following:
· Individually tailored ABA Adaptive Skills Training programs for children with
Autism, Down Condition, CP. MR. PDD-NOS, Asperers, LD, and many other
· Customized design for each child's unique abilities, needs, and family situation
· Child's skills development for all major domains of everyday living:
Daily Living Skills, Self-Help Skills, Independent Daily Skills
Maladaptive Behavior Replacement
Play Skills and School/Work/Friendship skills
· Parent/Family training in all major ABA areas on the Paraprofessional Level - included:
-Simplified version of complex and effective training tools of Applied Behavior Analysis
and Verbal Behavior approach.
-This training will empower parents to support their child’s new skills and confidently
plan/teach new skills in the future
Parents will learn:
- increase child's desirable skills and behaviors through positive reinforcement procedures
- teach new skills (functional adaptive, verbal, communication, social skills)
- maintain and generalize child's learned skills and behaviors across environments
- modify learning environment to prevent, narrow, or restrict opportunities for maladaptive behaviors
· Programs available in languages: English, Russian.
Other languages available per multilingual staff availability
* Private pay and long-distance option: 1-888-97-888-37
Questions? Please send us an e-mail: info@AppliedMilestones.com